Convatec US 187662 DUODERM CGF Wound Dressing 8″ X 8″ (20cm x 20cm)
The Convatec US DuoDERM dressing should be changed and cleaned according to the above instructions about every third day, or sooner if the dressing is oozing a lot of fluid.
DUODERM CGF Dressing 187662
Size: 8″ X 8″ / 20cm x 20cm
Price per 1 pcs
Box of 5 pcs
The Convatec Duoderm Control Gel Formula Dressing 187662 is made with a unique gelling action that creates a moist wound environment, designed to support the healing process and facilitate autolytic debridement.
Duoderm is a moisture-retentive dressing that absorbs wound fluids and provides a moist environment, which supports the body’s healing process and aids in the removal of unnecessary material from the wound (autolytic debridement) without damaging new tissue.
DuoDERM® CGF® dressing is a hydrocolloid, moisture-retentive wound dressing used for partial and full-thickness wounds with exudate.
It incorporates a unique ConvaTec hydrocolloid formulation that distinguishes it from other hydrocolloid dressings.
DuoDERM® CGF® dressing is indicated for use on dermal ulcers including full-thickness wounds, pressure ulcers (Stage II-IV), leg ulcers, superficial wounds, partial thickness burns and donor sites. Protects against harmful bacteria and viruses such as HBV(11) and HIV*(11). *While the dressing remains intact and without leakage, the use of DuoDERM® dressing neither guarantees nor warrants against the transmission of HIV or HBV. 11. Bowler PG, Delargy H, Prince D, Fondberg L. The viral barrier properties of some occlusive dressings and their role in infection control.
Reasons for use:
– To aid in the process of healing skin ulcers, superficial wounds and wounds that are healing slowly.
– To help protect the wound against bacterial and other external contamination.
- Cleanse the ulcer or wound site with hydrogen peroxide 3% or an antibacterial soap, such as Lever 2000.
- Dry the area completely.
- Apply Polysporin only to the wound site, being careful not to get the greasy ointment where the adhesive of the DuoDERM is to be placed.
- Cut the DuoDERM approximately 1/2 to 1 inch beyond the wound’s margin.
- After peeling off the adhesive backing on the DuoDERM, apply the sticky side of the dressing to the wound. Tape may be used around the edges of the dressing to aid in keeping the DuoDERM in place.
- The DuoDERM dressing should be changed and cleaned according to the above instructions about every third day, or sooner if the dressing is oozing a lot of fluid.
|187643||Rectangle||6″ x 8″ / 15cm x 20cm||5|
|187644||Rectangle||8″ x 12″ / 20cm x 30cm||5|
|187660||Square||4″ x 4″ / 10cm x 10cm||5|
|187661||Square||6″ x 6″ / 15cm x 15cm||5|
|187662||Square||8″ x 8″ / 20cm x 20cm||5|